Nemataxe is Entomopathogenic Nematophagous containing Fungus Paecilomyces Lilacinus. Nematodes multiply in the soil at a very fast pace and attacks the roots of the plant forming huge knots on the roots. Nemataxe being a nematicidal solution which controls all types of Nematodes (Root Knot, Cyst Knot, Root Lesions, Burrowing Nematodes).
CFU Count 1*10^8/gm
MODE OF ACTION
Nemataxe acts by infecting, parasitizing and colonizing the eggs/hatching juvenile/young juveniles and penetrating juveniles of Nematodes which ultimately gets immobilized and eventually dies at the end.
Pack size 1 Kg
Features & Benefits
- Nemataxe is controlling all type of Nematodes (Root,Cyst,Root lesion, Burrowing )
- Nemataxe acts by infecting, parasitizing & colonizing eggs/hatching juvenile/young juveniles and penetrating juveniles
- Nemataxe is resistance breaker in Nematode & Disease complex
- Nemataxe Approved by CIBRC for usage as Bionematicide
- Easy to apply through Drip/Drenching
- Safe for operator and environment