FOSTER belongs to new chemistry, benzoyl acetonitrile, the only miticide in this category. It is registered in more than 20 countries. It has long residual activity, hence longer duration of control.
MODE OF ACTION
FOSTER acts on mitochondria cell and inhibits ATP synthesis in mitochondria, this leads to paralysis and death of affected red mites. It is the only miticide, which acts on Complex II and thus no possibility of cross resistance
Pack size 100 ml, 250 ml, 1 Ltr
Features & Benefits
- FOSTER is highly effective against mites that have developed resistance to other miticides.
- It provides excellent control on all stages of Red mites i.e. egg, larva, nymph & adult.
- Rain fastness (3 hrs.) – effective even when it rains after 3 hrs. of spray.
- Safe to crop & non toxic to beneficial insects.
- It can provide excellent efficacy in a wide range of temperature.