MAX-SOY is the first of its kind herbicide introduced in India by Dhanuka Agritech Ltd for effective control of Narrow and Broad-leaved weeds. It is a selective, systemic and post-emergence herbicide with EC & WP formulation. which delivers Excellent solution for Narrow and Broad leave weeds in the Soybean crop. It is a CIB 9(3) registered under The Insecticides Act, 1968.
MAX-SOY has strong systemic action i.e. moves in both ways through Xylem & Phloem.
MAX-SOY offers ingredients that provide farmers with effective crop protection with an easy application.
MODE OF ACTION
MAX-SOY is the chemistry of Quizalofop-ethyl 10% EC and Chlorimuron ethyl 25% WP from the group Aryloxyphenoxy-propionates & Sulfonylureas respectively. These chemicals block the function of an enzyme called Acetyl Carboxylase(ACCase) & acetolactate (ALS) actohydroxyacid synthase (AHAS) respectively. Acetyl CoA carboxylase ACCase & acetolactate (ALS) actohydroxyacid synthase (AHAS) helps the formation of lipids and Amino Acid(Proteins) in the weed plants. Without lipids and Amino acid, susceptible weeds will die.
Target Pest/ Disease
Dose per acre
Pack size 150 ml, 450 ml
Features & Benefits
- Efficacy at Low Dose: Provides outstanding control of Narrow and Broad leave weed in Soybean crop at 150 ml/acre and Safe to environment.
- No Phyto-toxicity: Maintains excellent crop health.
- Safe to Crop: Max-Soy does not harm the Soybean crop
- Rain fastness: Absorb by plants in an hour to give optimum efficacy
- Reduced Weeding Expenses: Max-Soy gives freedom from repeated manual weeding which leads to saving manual labor cost in herbicides application.
- Increase Yield: Max-Soy results in more yield hence more profits.