Caldan 50 SP
Caldan (Cartap Hydrochloride 50% SP) is an insecticide of Nereistoxin analogue group, which gives effective control on insects pests.
Mode of action
Caldan is of Nereistoxin analogue group, which gives effective control on insects through its contact, systemic and stomach action. Caldan SP has remarkable capacity to control biting, chewing and sucking type of insects. It is suitable insecticide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
Pack size 50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
Features & Benefits
- It controls all stages of insects ( egg, larva, adult)
- It gives complete protection via sytemic, contact and translaminar action.
- It breaks the insect resistance and gives excellent resistance management ( IRM)
- It is safe for beneficial insect, thus useful for IPM.
- It is compatible with commonly used insecticide and fungicide.
- It leads to higher yield and high income.