Dhanuka Internship offers aspiring students to explore themselves and learn through practical experience. It is a wonderful opportunity to learn on the job and experience the culture and practices of an organization. You can start here even before you graduate, and explore how far you can go.
Summer & Winter Internships at Dhanuka last for about 2 months where Interns are given the opportunity to work on Live Projects in different functions. At the end of the internship, based on performance recommendations the outstanding interns are offered pre placement offers.
So if you are interested for gaining a hands on experience in the industry, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Trainee Program
Dhanuka offers and recruits students through pre-placement offers made to exceptional summer interns or through direct campus recruitment to fill up actual vacancies created in the organization.
So if you are a graduate or post graduate and are interested in joining us please write to us at email@example.com
No matter what your professional interests are or which stage of your career you’re currently in, Dhanuka offers career opportunities to professionals who bring in better maturity, understanding, expertise and above all experience to the existing talent pool. There’s plenty of opportunities for you to find your niche.
Browse through all open positions at Dhanuka, and pick the challenge that excites you most.
Position Title :Urgently Hiring For Product/ Portfolio Manager!!
Location : Gurgaon
Number of Vacancies : 1
Strategic Planning and Budgeting
Support and identifying strategies for growth of Dhanuka products in identified category after a detailed market and competitor scan based on short-term, medium-term, and long-term prospects.
Understand and discuss the strategy for product wise sales of defined.
Dhanuka product in defined geography in conjunction with the Product/portfolio Aggregator.
Work on the strategy for product and crop-wise sales.
Create Quarterly & 1 year sales plan and activity plan.
Propose budgets for given product and crop portfolio- Annual.
Coordinate with Publicity and sales team for planning and executing for the defined portfolio.
Keep track of competitor products and new market trends and reporting in defined timeframe.
Enabling profit maximization
Strategize to ensure robust growth in defined categories and provide training to sales team, farmers and channel partners wherever necessary.
Create and implement product promotion budgets in line with product strategies.
Track the Market share of Dhanuka products to support Product Management Aggregator in strategic planning.
Seek support from agriculture professionals (as and when required) to enhance understanding of certain crops.
Drive and support targeted sales for defined portfolio.
Statutory Compliance & Control
Ensure preparation of MIS at regular intervals and draw insights to improve quality of decisions. Review plan and achievement of sales and branding activity regularly and give inputs.
Provide relevant inputs to sales team after gaining knowledge of market drivers. Timely and accurately compliance of all relevant statutory compliances.
People Recruitment, Retention & Capability Building
Ensure availability of the right talent within the department. Ensure retention of key talent within the department and hire in case of any vacancies.
Review and monitor performance of team members ( Product Executives) on an ongoing basis and provide requisite developmental support/ inputs.
Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Excel
Only Male Candidate Preferred
Open to travel 15 to 20 days in a month
Candidate preferred only from Agro-Chemical
Position Title :Urgent Opening For Company Secretary !!
Location : Gurgaon
Number of Vacancies : 1
Monitoring and Control
Prepare annual reports and notices and share them with the concerned regulators, shareholders and other stakeholders on a timely basis
Compile information for placing before the Board of Directors and their committees for deliberations and decisions
Prepare meeting agendas; convene, conduct and record minutes of meetings of Board of Directors, shareholders, annual general meetings, meetings with financial institutions, regulatory authorities etc.
Provide adequate details on business results, product & customer costing and profitability, as requested by various teams
Deal in the matters pertaining to letters of credit and bank guarantee
Ensure all governance documents up to date
Maintain compliance with legal and regulatory rules, and ensure compliance with internal policies and banking agreements, Maintain compliance's with procedural requirements under various enactments and laws like Company's Act for effective corporate governance
Review and monitor performance of subordinates on an ongoing basis and provide requisite developmental support/ inputs
Recommend training as required for subordinate development
Develop the company secretary team and update their knowledge base to cater the organization need
Female Candidate Preferred
Must have experience with listed company
Min Exp: 10 Years
Position Title :Hiring for Documentation and Secretary Role
Location : Karol Bagh
Number of Vacancies : 1
• Provide complete correspondences services to the President R&D
• Route correspondences as necessary and draft replies wherever appropriate to ensure that all correspondence is efficiently dealt with
• Provide a time management/calendar management for the President R&D. to ensure his availability for all key meetings according to planned schedules
• Maintain personal schedule for President R&D while addressing conflicting priorities
• Schedule and organize meetings involving top management
• Co-ordinate meetings by arranging boardrooms, preparing agendas & support materials, and prepare and distribute meeting minutes
• Make travel arrangements for the President R&D in a time-efficient manner, including booking itineraries/venues etc.
• Ensure travel and accommodation arrangements are made and coordinate with finance and accounts for accurate preparation of expense accounts in timely and accurate manner
• Maintain record filing systems for the President R&D Provide daily update on any critical events in the department
• Provide any other secretarial and administrative support needed from time to time
• English: Person need to have excellent written and spoken English.
• Liaison with Insecticide, Fungicide and Herbicide Head, Formulation Development Head, Regulatory Head, etc.
• Responsible for storage, cataloging and retrieval of documents
• Maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation when revised
• responsible for document security, for assigning access, and for removing and destroying obsolete documents
Min Experience: 2 years
Preferred: Male Candidate