Noweeed ( Glyphosate 41% SL ) is a non-selective systemic herbicide of Organophosphorus (Glycine and phosphonales) group, which inhibits the EPSP synthesis in weed plants. It controls very effectively both annual and perennial weeds. After spraying Noweed, it is absorbed by the weed plants and translocates up to roots and kills all types of weeds completely. It is also used to control weeds in plantation crops, water channels, bunds and open fields.
Mode of action
Glyphosate is a herbicide used in agriculture and non-crop situations for the control of a wide range of weeds. Once absorbed by the plant, glyphosate binds to and blocks the activity of the enzyme enolpyruvylshikimate.
Pack size 500 ml, 1 ltr, 5 ltr
Features & Benefits
- Non selective herbicide and it can be used on active and standing weeds.
- Systemic herbicide so it translocates in to weeds and eradicate weeds from root level.
- Control all kinds of green vegetation.
- Very good for cypnis and cynodon like difficult weeds control.
- Inactive when it comes in contact with sod so it is very safe to environment and sod.