Fuzi Super (Bispyribac Sodium 10% SC) is a new generation broad spectrum, selective and systemic herbicide of Pyrimidinyl benzoate group containing Bispyribac-sodium as an active ingredient. It effectively controls most of weed species infesting rice crop, both in nurseries and main field.
Mode of action
Fuzi Super is a selective, systemic post-emergent herbicide. After application, it gets absorbed by foliage of weeds and inhibits the bio synthesis of branched chain of amino acids.
It also inhibits enzyme acetolacte synthase (ALS) and stop protein synthesis.
Time of Application - 2-5 leaf stage of weeds.
Target Pest/ Disease
For Direct seeded, nursery and transplanted it controls Narrow leaf - Echinochloa colona (Swank), Echinochloa crus-galli (Barnyard grass,), Ischaemum rugosum (Saromacca grass) Broad leaf- Sagittaria trifolia (Pan patta), Monochoria vaginalis (Paniery Ghas), Ludwigia spp.(Pile phul wali buntti), Sphenoclea zeylanica (Mirch Buntti ), Alternanthera philoxeroides (Alligator weed), Sphenoclea zeylanica (Goutweed) Sedges- Fimbristylis miliacea (Ghueen/Dilli), Cyperus difformis (Dilla Motha), Cyperus iria (Chhatri wala Motha)
Dose per acre
Pack size 10 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml, 500 ml, 1 ltr
Features & Benefits
- Fuzi Super controls major grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds of rice in one application.
- Fuzi Super gets absorbed quickly in weeds and results are unaffected even if it rains after 6 hours of application.
- Fuzi Super has wide application window and can be used in early post emergent segment.
- Fuzi Super when applied at recommended doses does not cause any shock or phytotoxicity to the rice crop.
- Fuzi Super does not affect succeeding crops.
- Fuzi Super can be used in all three segments of rice cultivation on - Direct seeded, Nursery and Transplanted rice.