Cursor is the first powerful and effective silicon based fungicide of Silico Triazole group. It is rapidly absorbed by the plant and by its systemic action translocates in the whole plant, and restricts the growth of fungus and effectively controls the Powdery mildew disease. It has both curative and protective action. Cursor is redistributed by rainfall and resistant to wash off. Its vapour phase activity also contributes to effectiveness. Cursor is compatible with commonly used insecticides and fungicides.
Mode of action
Inhibiting ergosterol biosynthesis through direct inhibition of the 14α‐demethylation of ergosterol precursors.
Pack size 50 ml, 100ml, 250 ml
Features & Benefits
- Most advanced Fungicide of Benzimidazole & Triazole group which has a broad spectrum and dual mode of action - Contact & Systemic.
- Cursor has an excellent resistance management tool. It is rapidly absorbed by the plant by its systemic action and translocates in the whole plant, and restricts the growth of fungus.
- It is boon to present age farmers as it enhances yield and superior quality produce.
- Quick & Long duration control
- Phytotonic effect that results in excellent shining & healthier crop
- A silicon-based fungicide that gives instant results
- Control every stage of the fungus
- Healthy Crop
- A cursor is compatible with commonly used fungicide and insecticide