Bullon (Pyriproxyfen 10% Ec) is an insect growth regulator that regulates the transition from one developmental stage to another in Whitefly. Thus gives excellent efficacy and duration of control.
Mode of action
Bullon is an insect growth regulator that mimics the action of Juvenile hormone (JH), that regulates the transition from one developmental stage to another. Bullon causes embryogenesis to stop in exposed eggs and in the female reproductive system. 1. Supressor of Embryogenesis 2. Inhibition of metamorphosis 3. Inhibitor of reproduction
Pack size 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Ltr
Features & Benefits
- It controls all stages of white fly –Egg, Nymph and adult.
- It prevents spread of cotton leaf curl virus by controlling its vector white fly.
- It has translaminar activity which helps to control white fly on lower surface of leaf.
- It gives longer duration of control.
- It controls white flies population that checks honey dew release in the process prevents from black sooty mold.